Friday 28 April 2023

Cupcake Thief ...Things with wings

 Good morning blog landers, happy Friday, thank goodness 

its a Bank Holiday this weekend.

Its time for another ATG Challenge with us Crafty Catz and this weeks

option should you choose to be inspired by it is Things With Wings,

the theme was chosen by the lovely Billie.

This weeks challenge is just for fun so there will be no prize 

but there will be a Top 3.

I used the lovely Cupcake Thief by Mo's Digital Pencil.

This little cutie patootie has been in my digital stash for such a long time,

 I never felt confident enough to colour her, so I'm being brave and also using my stash.

I coloured her with Copic makers the, DP  called Penny Lane they are so old I think I bought them 

when I first started crafting lol. I fussy cut Cupcake Thief and used

foam tape to mount her to the card.




I have entered her into the following brilliant challenges!

 Krafty Chicks Challenge:  # 661 All Occasions

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: #545 ATG using Paper

Digi Choosday Cardmaking and Craft Challenge: # wk16 Anything Goes

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge:  # 2316 Anything Goes Except 5th Monday.


Have a lovely weekend my friends and thank you all

 so so much for stopping by, it means so much to me

Take care, Happy Crafting

Much Love 

Bridget 


5 comments:

Janette said...

Bridget I am shocked that you said you never confidant enough about your colouring!!!!!! your colouring was always wonderful as far as I know, honestly the things we think of ourselves.:))
I love this image, it hs so much 'life' in it and your colouring is beautiful.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card great image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

NanaConnie said...

What a cute image, Bridget. Fabulous coloring and I love how you did the background with those papers! Nothing like using from the old stash. :-D

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow fabulous card and image x

Sylvia kaarten en zo said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.