Saturday 6 May 2023

Lets make it masculine

Hello blog landers I hope you are all well and life is good, 

I'm a little late doing this post because I've been baby sitting 

for a couple of nights. 

This week over at Crafty Catz the option theme is Make it Masculine 

and our amazing sponsor over at Dr Digi's House of stamps 


gave us some super cute images to colour. One lucky winner will be able to choose 2 

image from Dr Digi's Shop




I used the well chilled out image of Perfect Sunday

This image made me chuckle he looks so comfy with his feet up 

enjoying his cuppa just before a Sunday afternoon siesta.

 I have entered him into the following fun challenges.

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: # 111 Anything Goes

Crafty Animals Challenge: # 72 Anything  goes with Animals

Craft Rocket Challenge: #103 For the Boys

Digi Chooseday Challenge: # 17 Anything Goes Cardmaking and crafting.

Have a wonderful rest of Saturday my friends and thank

 you oh so much for stopping by, you guys mean so much to me.

Take care, Happy Crafting.

Much love

Bridget


6 comments:

Chris said...

Love this image Bridget- you've brought it to life with your amazing colouring!
xx

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, this is a wonderful card, the image speaks for itself and the look on that dogs face cracks me up. Your colouring is just perfection, love it.xx

chrissy xx said...

Yes! Such a fun image Bridget.
LOving your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and what a fabulous image x

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic coloring, Bridget ! Love your story about what he's doing. :-D Great color combo, too.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute male card, I love your image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}