Friday 19 May 2023

Summer time

Happy Friday blog landers, I hope this post finds you all well.

If you are up for some fun and your mojo is in overload because

your are excited for summer then I have just the  challenge for you!

Over at Crafty Catz Challenge  our anything goes with a twist 

theme this week is Summer Time and the twist was chosen by the lovely

and very talented Ginny.

Our lovely sponsor for this week is Mirtillamante

and the prize is 2 digital stamps from the shop,

if there are Wednesday fans reading this, there is a cute inspired digi in the shop.

We were given some super cute images to colour and I used

Crazy Paw Flamingo and Watermelon




I coloured with copics I did put some waves breaking on the sand but the

die wasn't big enough to add it all.

I have entered this into the following fun challenges

Digi choosday Challenge: Anything goes Card Making

C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Anything goes

Ellibelles Corner Challenge : Wednesday Anything Goes 

Ellibelles Corner Challenge: I spy anything goes with wings


Wishing you alI a wonderful weekend have fun what ever you are doing 

Happy crafting and much love 

Bridget xx


11 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous summery feel to your beautiful card Bridget, beautifully coloured as always. xx

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design.
LOve this pretty die Bridget.
Chrissyxx

Sheryl said...

What a fun card Bridget. Fun image beautifully coloured.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous scene you have created.
I lived in Cornwall for many years Truro first then St Blazey gate near St Austell. I used to work in Redruth Teaching people from the Job centre. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, another gorgeous card, great image and I love the frame die, looks great.xx

Ellibelle said...

This is such a fun summer themed card and loving the flamingo!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card x

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Brenda said...

Bridget, this is so cute! I love the way your glitter card actually looks like glittery sand, brilliant. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ...love the Tropical theme
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Bridget et such a lovely sorry for late comment littles birthday week and not enough hours.