Sunday 28 May 2023

Sweet Gardener

 Hello peeps how are you all in blog land today, 

My post is a little later then advertised, I have had two bereavements

in my family this last week, so please forgive me if this isn't my usual 

posting energy.

This is my inspiration card for the Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist

this weeks twist was chosen by the lovely Janet and she chose Flowers

I have used the Sweetest Gardener from the Paper Shelter they have so 

many cute images available on their webshop.



Have a lovely Sunday enjoy the good weather
Much love and Hugs Bridget


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a stunning card I love you garden scene and the additional flower Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Hi Bridget, so sorry to read about your loss, two bereavements in one week is awful. Sending hugs to you and your family.

Beautiful card, amazing colouring and wonderful background scene for this little sweetie.
Take care
xx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Bridget, so pretty.
I am so sorry for your loss. I did see on FB and my heart goes out to you and those involved. I hope things get better for you all, its so hard.xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow such a pretty card and image x