Friday 23 June 2023

Welcome Little One

 Good morning blog lander friends I hope this finds you all well,

the hubster is on his holidays at the so we 

are staying in the caravan for a few days which will

be a bit of a rest for me, its local, so, I can come home and feed mum and the dogs lol 

because it might be a little hot for both Mum and the dogs

durning the day so they can stay home and we can pop back and pick them up0 at night 

because they wont sleep with out us.

Over at Crafty Catz anything goes with a twist challenge this week 

our twist theme is for a Baby and it was chosen by Billie.

Our wonderful sponsor for this week is Connie Fong and she

gave us some super cute images to colour I used Sweet Dreams for my project.

I haven't made a card with the image because I was going to try to

find a picture frame that holds two photos, so I 

can use this image next to my favourite image of Charlie.



Have a lovely weekend my friends and I will see you all here again soon
Much love and hugs 
Bridget


4 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Bridget, so sweet.
Hope you have a restful time even though you do have to pop back, its a nice change.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card I love the background he looks very happy there Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's an adorable image Bridget and beautifully coloured as always- will look great in a photo frame.
Enjoy your days off in the caravan- it's great that you can get back to your Mum and dogs and night- best of both worlds!
xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh so very pretty is your card x