Friday 16 June 2023

You are never to old for fun

Good morning blog lander friends I hope this 

post finds you all well. The weather has been exceptional

in Cornwall this week, but we could do with a thunder storm to get rid of 

some of the humidity.  Anyhoo its time for some crafty fun.

Today is the start of another fun Crafty Catz  Anything goes with a twist challenge.

The twist today was chosen by our wonderful boss lady and Crafty Catz 

blog runner Aunty Sue of Aunty Sues Craft Cavern  and Sue chose the theme 

of Fun .....I have linked her blog 

so you go over and show her some love, because she is the lady that finds 

all of our wonderful sponsors so that we have such great prizes to give away.

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is Hetty Clare Art, one lucky winner

will get to choose 2 digital images from her store.

I have used Never too Old for my inspiration piece

I coloured her with Copic markers the papers are from Stampin up.



I have entered this into the following fun challenges

The Corrosive Challenge: # 6 2023 Anything Goes

My Time To Craft Challenge: # 510 Travel 

Creatalicious Challenges: # 261  ATG with option of swirls

The Paper Shelter Challenge:  #558 Get Outside

Have a wonderful week my friends, My hubster is off on holiday for two weeks

from today so when the weather is nice we should be able to have a few 

evening walks and enjoy Cornwall for a bit.

have fun doing what you love the most, take care my friends

much love to you all

Hugs Bridget.

9 comments:

Janette said...

Good morning Bridget, what a fabulous card. I love your image its so fun and something I would have ago at for sure. As always brilliant colouring.
Hope your ok, the weather is due for a break by all accounts, its been steaming. But we did have the most terrific storm the other night, never seen one like it, yet still humid...Oh well, at least we can claim we had a summer again.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card fun image and love he scene you have created Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Certainly a great form of Travel haha, thanks for joining us at MTTC Challenge. Xx

Wendy L said...

Hi. I thought I had already commented on this wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at MTTC Challenge. xxx

Sandra H said...

l agree 100% your card and image is adorable x

Granmargaret said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again.

Granmargaret said...

Also thank you for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter.

Lori Podolsky said...

I just love that adorable image and fabulous card, Bridget. Thank you for joining our Get Outside challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you soon. Lori - DT

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and love the scene you created she looks like fun loving person. Hope your week is going well