Tuesday 18 July 2023

James with lots of presents

Hello friends, who can believe its mid July already,
this year is going by at the speed of light and if i carry on like I'm going 
I should have enough Christmas cards for everyone.
Doing a little crafting every day is helping I think, it keeps 
your creativity open to possibilities.

The card I'm  sharing today is James with lots of Presents
this is an old grey rubber stamp, I have paired him up with Honeybee Crafts 
Make It Merry papers. I used Spellbinders A2 dies for layering and
MFT modern rectangles to frame this cute bear.


I have entered the following fun challenges

Passion For Markers: # 699 Christmas Animals
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge:# 210 Always Anything goes

Have a brilliant Tuesday my friends, thank you so much
for stopping by,
much love and crafty hugs 
Bridget :) xx


6 comments:

Janette said...

What a sweetie, love this cute card Bridget and your colouring is always gorgeous. xx

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring on this super Christmas card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! Your colouring is awesome and I love your shading as well as the texture you've created on James the Bear! Love your choice of papers too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Linda Mc Enery said...

So good to keep up with your Christmas cards. I agree - this year if FLYING by! A super cute card and such an adorable image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a cute card Bridget and lovely colouring of James, love the papers you have used too

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)