Wednesday 19 July 2023

Walking by Candlelight

Hello friends, happy hump day, I have another 
cute little christmas card to share with you all today 

It's another Lili of the Valley stamp image,
I used the Make It Merry papers from Honeybee stamps
and coloured this little cutie pie Copic markers.



I placed around a few Gina K snowflakes
to give a little dimension 
Have a lovely rest of the week my friends 
and thank you so much for stopping by it means a lot to me,
Much love and crafty hugs
Bridget :) xx



3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card you can feel the magical atmosphere love the dp too

Sandra H said...

So beautiful l love your image and the layout of your card

Janette said...

Absolutely flippin gorgeous. I love this image, think I have it in my file, she is so pretty and of course your colouring is super. xx