Thursday 20 July 2023

No lines Christmas colouring

 Hey y'all how's it all going ? Its a beautiful day here in 
Cornwall UK, theres a light breeze a blue sky and the temperature
is just right. A perfect day indeed, not that mother nature could 
ever be anything other then perfect...even when it rains she amazing,
giving us rainbows. 

Now onto the reason for this post I have a no lines colouring 
to share with you today.  I haven't coloured this way in a while and I just love this 
this old red rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps, the image has been discontinued.
I think she is so cute and perfect Christmas card for teens and up.
I used Ink on 3 fadeout no line colouring ink.
So without further ado



To decorate the background I used some DP from my stash 
The poinsettia die is by Sue Wilson and it has to be about 5 years old 
the Joy is from Honeybee Stamps Bitty Buzzwords Holiday die set.
I used a pencils to define some of the lines and add texture to her hair.

Well my friends I wish you a wonderful Thursday.
Thank you so much for stopping by it means the world
Much Love & crafty hugs 
Bridget xx





2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow Bridget - your no-lines colouring is amazing- have tried this myself and it's really hard to do! Love the image and design- you're going great guns with the Christmas cards.
Enjoy the beautiful day :)
xx

Janette said...

I love no line colouring but haven't tried in such a long time, it looks so much more natural to me though, As always Bridget wonderful colouring and she is sweet isn't she.xx