Friday 21 July 2023

Christmas in July

 Good morning blog landers, happy Friday. 
I hope you have had a good week and that you 
and your mojo is ready to get some mindful crafting done
as a way to wind down from the weekday chores of life.

This week over at the Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist Challenge
its Christmas in July and the twist was chosen by the talented Ginny.

Our lovely sponsor for this week is Dis Digistamps and our lovely


team leader Sue bought us some really cute images to colour ( Thank you Sue)

I used the oh so cute Highland Christmas, who could resist this cutie.



I really enjoyed colouring this little dude, the let it snow die is by Sue Wilson 
and i think its about 5 years old and I think I used it once before maybe
I cute out 3 then stacked them on top of each other to give the 
words some strength and dimension.

Heres a list of fun challenges that I have entered.


Have an amazing Friday friends and thank you sooo much for 
stopping by, it means the world to me
Have a fabulous weekend 
much love and crafty hugs
Bridget xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, love this Highland cow, adorable and I think the way you shaded him up is beautiful.
Have a good weekend.xx

Chris said...

Super cute image, fabulous colouring and lovely design- another gorgeous Christmas card for your collection!
Have a fab weekend
Chris
x

Donna Walls said...

This is the sweetest image, and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.