Monday 24 July 2023

Christmas Sparkle

Good afternoon my lovelies I hope you are all well.

It's a cold and mizzle filled morning here in Cornwall, although I think Mr sunshine is 

trying his best to breakthrough, so the evening might just 

crown the day who knows? I just feel sad for the children as its the first

 day of their summer break.

I have another Christmas card to share today, she's an oldie but oh so cute.

This little cutie has been in my stash for such a long time and its 

kinda cool to shop your stash sometimes.

I bought her from Sugar Nellie I can not remember her name but she look's like 

spreading sparkle is her rightful job lol.


I coloured her with Copic markers and the stars are from 

a cover plate die from Waffle Flower I just cut it on some 

scrap card and used it like a stencil, used Speckled Egg Distress Oxide.

I framed her with MFT Modern Rectangles.

I have entered this into some fun challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge: # 263 Anything Goes with option of Bokeh.

Allsorts Challenge: # 738 Summer Blues and Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin Challenge: # Christmas In July

Pammie's inky Pinkies: # 2329 Always Anything Goes Except 5th Monday

Dream Valley Challenge: # 298 Christmas In July

Have a lovely rest of the week my friends and 

thank you so much for stopping by it means the world to me :)

Much Love and Crafty Hugs

Bridget :) xx





9 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Super cute stamp! LOve your colours and design.
Yes! It's great to shop in your stash, always a surprise what you can find.
Chrissyxx

Liz said...

Super card, the little fairy is just adorable. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the Summer Blues option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

What a very sweet Fairy and made into a delightful card, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge and being inspired by the blue optional theme.

B x

Janette said...

Sad that SN stopped trading, still have some of the beautiful images, this one was lost on my old pc but I still love it.
Your card is beautiful Bridget, love the colour and she is so pretty. Sorry but can't help with her name either.. xx

Chris said...

This is so lovely Bridget, such a sweet little fairy and beautiful design in those soft pretty colours.
It's a shame about the weather, always feel so sorry for the children (and their parents!!) when the weather is bad during the school holidays.
xx

Linby said...

So adorable and a lovely layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Mervi said...

Sweet Christmas Fairy, lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracey T said...

Such a lovely image - I still have a few Sugar Nellie stamps that I can't bear to part with! Thank you for playing along with us as Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

SarahR said...

Hiya, I love Sugar Nellies - I also have a lot of them in with my stamps! Gorgeous card as well, lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining in with us this fortnight at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT.