Tuesday 25 July 2023

Star Of Wonder

Hello my lovelies happy Tuesday. I hope you are all well?
I have another christmas card to share with you all,
It's another oldie but its so cute, he reminds me of my great nephew.
I can't quite remember the name of this little sweetheart. 
I coloured him with Copic markers.




I have entered him into the following challenges,
Christmas with the CutiesChallenge: #  72 Add something green
Star in My Pocket Challenge: #  48 Christmas In July

Have a wonderful Tuesday my friends and thank you so much for stopping by
it means the world to me.
Much love and Crafty hugs
Bridget xoxo 

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a cutie love your colouring of this and so nice to see the older stamps. Great that she is doing some as Digi images. Oh by the way it is called Trimming the tree

Chris said...

Another sweet Christmas card Bridget, beautiful design and colouring, that's such a cut image.
Your Christmas stash is rapidly growing!
xx

Janette said...

Another cutie Bridget, that image is almost like a Lucy Mabel Attwell drawing, love her books, haha. xx

Sandra H said...

Such a cute card and image x

Kate said...

Lovely image and beautiful colouring Bridget - love the papers and the layout as well! Thank you for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge, I hope you’ll join us again soon and well done for adding another card to your stash!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

So very cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Star Stampz Challenge Blog. Annie DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this sweet image for Christmas. Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

Michelle B. said...

Awww, such a sweet card and that image is completely adorable! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

Sarah said...

What an adorable image and there really is nothing greener than a christmas tree. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties. Sarah DT