Friday 28 July 2023

Hot Colours

Good Friday morning friends I hope you are all well
and the week has been kind.

It's the start of another anything goes with a twist challenge 
over at Crafty Catz, our twist theme should you choose to include
on your card is Hot Colours... The lovely Janet chose the theme,
I think its perfect for the time of year. 
There is no sponsor for this challenge its just for fun, but we would
 still love to see your amazing cards.

For my card this week I used Mo Mannings Belle in Summer
I think she's a stunner, this lady looks like she owns every situation,
so confident and full of life with a fun loving sense of humour.



I coloured her with copics and used Concord and 9th blending inks
I ran the paper through my embossibilties paisley folder, did a little
paint splattering, I was thinking of the glitter of sand, 
then added a couple of jewels and die cuts to balance the card.

I have entered Belle into the following fun challenges.

Passion For Markers: # 700 Summer in Full Bloom
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: # 578 Summer Fun
Krafty Chicks Challenge: # 674 All Occasions
The Paper Shelter Challenge: # Summer break Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps Challenge: # 451 Make Your Mark

Have a wonderful week my friends and i will see you here again
soon, Take care and have a lovely time what ever your plans.
Much love 
and crafty hugs 
Bridget xoxo




8 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! She is gorgeous Bridget! Your colouring is amazing and I love that blended background, a stunning card today!
While I'm here...thank you so much for linking up to Fab'n'Funky, this is a perfect entry for our 'Summer Fun' challenge.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, I really love this image as she looks more realistic to most women I know of, :)) beautiful colouring as ever.
Enjoy your weekend.xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Amazing colouring on your image and the background blending is a perfect match to showcase it. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic image and gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Leanne said...

This is very nice, and the background is very nice, great job, and I am so happy you played our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Happy Krafty!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Bridget-I love it and your colouring is superb. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck, Juliexx

Laurie said...

Love your card! The bright colors you used on Belle's attire contrast nicely with the softer tone of the sand and the water and sky. Lovely!

Aunty Sue said...

Just stunning Bridget thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers