Friday 8 September 2023

Getting ready for Christmas

Hello everyone I hope you have been well, I'm sorry for being so quiet
lately, I’ve been rearranging my craftroom so I can paper craft and sew.


Im feeling well rested and I'm really eager to get back to
seeing all of your lovely creations over at the challenge
I have missed you all.

This weeks twist was chosen by our lovely team leader Sue over at 
Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern and she has chosen Getting ready for Christmas.
there is no sponsor for this challenge so its just for fun.

So for my card this week i have used the adorable Wesley and Otto 
from Purple Onion Designs, I just love these Stacy Yacula images
they are so cute and I have quite a collection of them now.





The stencil I used in the background stencil is from Wow Embossing powders,
I ink blended Speckle egg Distress Oxide and some Selvaged Patina through the stencil
to make the Snowflake cover plate stand out a little more.
I coloured with Copics and added some Wink of Stella For the sparkle on the snow.

I have entered this into the following fun challenges

Happy Little Stampers Challenge: Christmas in September
Passion For Markers Challenge: Christmas In September
The Holly and the Ivy Challenge: Anything Goes Christmas
Creative Knockouts Challenge: You Fav Embellishment (Sparkle)
As You Like It Challenge: Autumn Or Winter 
( Im Winter all the way, Dark evenings, Christmas, my hubsters birthday , my Birthday)
Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge: Anything goes with a stencil

Its good to be back my friends and when my craftroom has been painted and 
the doors have been hung on the cupboards I will share a few photos.
Have an amazing week my friends and thank you so much for stopping by 
It means the world to me 💖, have fun in all that you do
Much Love
Bridget :) xx




15 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Bridget, lovely image and the background looks quite magical.
Hope the craft room is now sorted, its always exciting to have a nice change and sometimes shocking as to what stash we have forgotten, haha.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anita van Deur said...

Adorable card, I love the color of the background. Thank you for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

Elaine Stark said...

So cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Sandra H said...

Oh such a pretty image beautiful card

Dewi Lestari said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #566 Make It Sparkle
Hugs
Dewi

stampinwithanita said...

Absolutely beautiful! You really showcased the SY Purple Onion animals in a great design!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge this month.

Aunty Sue said...

Such a cute stamp and beautifully coloured and thanks for sharing at PFM this week

Ella's Design said...

Awesome colouring of that sweet image, Bridget, great scene building and fabulous stencilled background too...
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

lichazul said...

Absoluty beautiful image coloured 💐🤩👏👏👏 congrats
Happy week

The Crafty Den said...

A really beautiful card Bridget. The images are adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Love your scene too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Catie Cuddles said...

Superb card.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Michelle B. said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful card! The touch of bling and stenciled background is so perfect for the two adorable creatures, absolutely gorjuss! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

laurie said...

This is so cute! Love the images. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!