Friday 15 September 2023

Show us your Dies with Crafty Catz

 


Happy Friday blog land friends I hope the week has been good to you all!
Where are the weeks going, its way too fast for me you just blink and its Friday
all over again.

This weeks host over at Crafty Catz Anything Goes with a twist is 
me and for my Twist I choose to Dies, I thought that this is one thing that
 almost everyone has in there stash. If dies aren't your thing you can still join
in because theres the anything goes bit of the challenge too!

Our Fabulous sponsor for this weeks challenge is Dr Digis House of stamps

and one lucky winner will get to choose 2 images from 
the on line shop.




I used DJ Dad Rock on my card today this kind of reminds me of my    
Dad he was always singing or listening to music, this image would
have also be perfect for my Grandad, who would stay up all night to fix his record player.
My friends Mum can remember swapping records with my Grandad, one of his 
favourite artists  was Slim Whitman, I still hear some of his tracks now because my 
Mum listens to him.

here are some fun challenge Ive entered



Have a fun Friday and a wonderful weekend my friends 
you guy's are the very best, thank you so much for stopping by, I know time is precious
and life gets really busy sometimes, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Much love 
Bridget 😁💖





7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card love the fun image and card design I wanted to thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving me a comment it really is so much appreciated.
hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, wonderful card, the image is really brilliant and of course I love your colouring. Its so nice when something like this triggers happy memories too.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is an awesome card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

NanaConnie said...

What incredible coloring, Bridget! Love all your papers and your card design is wonderful. :-D

Chris said...

Wow, this is brilliant Bridget- you've brought the image to life with your fabulous colouring. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a lovely week.
xx

Sandra H said...

This is one fabulous card x

lichazul said...

Lovely card 💐☺️ congrats
Happy day