Friday 22 September 2023

Playing with watercolours



Hello blog landers I hope you are all well and the week has been kind.
We have been busy little bees moving hubsters office.

Its time for another fun challenge over at Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist 
this week twist was chosen by the lovely Billie 
and her twist is to make a Watercolour Background.
This week is just for fun so there will be no prize but  
there will be a top 3.

I used this adorable Stamp set from  the Colorado Craft Company



I have had this in my stash for about a year,
I used Sennelier watercolours  all over the background
 then stamped the adorable A fox's Life straight over the water coloured background 
with a Versafine ink pad then coloured the images with my Caran D'ache 
Pablo pencils, I have to thank Billie because I would never have tried this 
technique. but  I must say its probably one of my favourite cards I have made 
this year. I know the shading is a bit off so I used some artist licence.

here are a few fun challenges that I have entered.




Favourite Harvest Colours 
( I would have to say it would the colours used in the fox and the red in the sky.
because I love Foxes and I love the red leaves turn once autumn starts).

I hope you like the project. I am off to the Craft Show at Westpoint  Exeter
tomorrow with my  cousin and bestie, I'm am so looking forward to it 
never been before .
Have an amzimg weekend my friends, Thank you all so very much for stopping by
It means the world to me,  take care and be safe out there
Much love 
Bridget :0 xx

10 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, I love the scene you created and the image is beautiful. Do I need to say I love your colouring !! haha didn't think so....
Have a lovely weekend. xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card love what you have created Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Bridget, the watercoloured background is beautiful and I love your little fox and perfect colouring. I hope you have a good time at the craft show- try not to go TOO wild in the aisles!
xx

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card πŸ’☺️ congrats
Have a great weekend, hugs from Chile

lichazul said...

...PD, i follower tooπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

coldwaters2 said...

I love this fabulous creation the little scene of the fox staring up at the sky it;s wonderful love how you have created the background
hugs
lorraine x

Helen said...

Beautiful - what an amazing scene.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

lichazul said...

oh , the fox so cute!! , i like colors this card , congrats
have a great day

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome scene! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner