Tuesday 26 September 2023

Harley and Joker


Hello blog land friends I hope you are all well and safe and the week has been kind.
I have this cute little villains card to share with you today.
As soon as i saw these stamps I knew that I had to get them, I'm a 
big ole nerd when it comes to Marvel and DC not that I have a lot of comics,
 I have seen quite a few of the movies though, the musical scores in them
are great because they have a few oldie tracks in them.

I made this for my friends son he loves Harley Quinn and I must admit
 she's pretty badass I think she and Aquaman are my favourite DC characters.




The background was drawn in by me. I'm still learning about perspective
so its not perfect and my window is a little wonky donkey lol.
I used some Tim Holts Glow in the Dark Grit paste through a stencil.and the stamps 
I saw Amy RySavy of Prairie Paper and Ink use the Glow in the Dark grit paste
on a  Halloween card  and I thought it would be perfect for these two because 
they fell into toxic waste.

Amy has some pretty amazing cards over on her blog and also her 
youtube channel is pretty darn cool.

I have entered this into the following fun challenges 

I would like to thank you all so much for stopping by it means a
 lot to me, because I know just how precious  time can be!
Have alovely rest of the week my friends and stay safe in tomorrows up and coming storm.
Much love and take care
hugs Bridget :) x

 

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card lots of lovey detail Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sandra H said...

Wow this is gorgeous and so creative

Nat said...

Fantastic card! I love this image and your colouring and background are MARVELous sorry, couldn't resist:)
Thank you for sharing for my challenge at Passion for Markers
Natx

Chris said...

Fabulous! Love your little villains and you've done an amazing job with the background. My eldest granddaughters would LOVE this!
xx

Janette said...

This is fabulous, you are clever you know. The images are brilliant and the shadows are just wonderful, love the background. Its an amazing card. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant, fun card Bridget perfect for a youngster fantastic colouring, the scene is ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Judy McKay said...

What a cute card. Love the images and your drawn background. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hiope to see you back here again so. Judy DT https://aptsdrawingboard.blogspot.com/?zx=ad5e4d24f6a840b7

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this is fab! These little characters are great and your colouring is awesome. Love the background you've created and your choice of papers is just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

The Crafty Den said...

Wow what a super card Bridget. I love your fun images and your background looks perfect to me. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. I know you've coloured with alcohol markers but as we are marker only challenge please could you mention what you used in your post x x

Linda Mc Enery said...

I'm super impressed with the background you gave your fun characters. What an awesome card for a Marvel addict! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the DC characters you have used. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x