Friday 29 September 2023

Show us your Spots or Stripes


Happy Friday blog land, I hope the week has been good to you all
I hope you weren't too affected by storm Agnes, thankfully where I live
we were relatively unaffected.

Its time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz anything goes with a twist.
This weeks twist was chosen by the lovely Christine and she has chosen 
Spots or Stripes.

We have a fabulous new Sponsor for this challenge QKR Stampede


the lucky winner of this challenge will win the 3 gorgeous images 
the 
ladies of the DT used for our projects.
  


I added the stripes to the sofa cushions I did them free hand.
I do love this image it's called Couch Potato, 
when I saw this image I chuckled out loud my hubster asked me what I was chuckling
at, I said this image because I can really relate, it had been a tough week.
I think i was moving my crafty space and i needed to get it done quickly.

I have entered the following fun challenges 


 


Have a wonderful weekend my friends, may it be fun filled 
doing all the things you love.
Thank you so much for stopping by it means the absolute world to me
because I understand how precious time can be.
have fun my friends see you soon
Much Love 
Bridget xx


8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning the blue colours make it pop out
Have a lovely weekend My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Brilliant colouring Bridget, what a fun card just love it.
Enjoy your weekend. xx

Chris said...

That spud looks so relaxed and comfy on his fabulous striped couch! Love the image, your lovely design and beautiful colouring. Have a great week.
xx

Leanne said...

Omgosh this is so funny love it, great image and coloring is awesome, and thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Wendy said...

🤣 He is hysterical! I laughed out loud too. I love the stripes that you added to the couch. It’s a fabulous card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Sandra H said...

Ooh l just love this card x

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

lichazul said...

so beautiful and cute card !!! lovely stamp and elements
congrats Bridget, have a happy day :)