Thursday 5 October 2023

Happy Birthday

 



Hello blog land friends I hope you are all well and that
you have all had a fantastic week so far, I was looking through the cards
I made and noticed that I hadn't shared the card i made for my great niece back in July.

The image is one of Krista Smiths patreon images I can't remember 
the name of the stamp but she reminds me of my niece. The awesome stamp and die
from by Gina K Designs the stamp and die set called Positive Greetings
they are sold separately.



I have entered this into the following fun challenges

A place to start : # October 2023 Anything goes
Fab'n'Funky Challenge: #581 Show us some colouring

Wishing you all an amazing Thursday, I will see you here tomorrow
with a new Crafty Catz Challenge. Stay safe friends and 
thank you so very much for stopping by you guys
make my day and give me a reason to smile
Much love friends
Hugs Bridget :) xx 

6 comments:

Janette said...

What a fabulous image and the colouring is wonderful Bridget. I know I say that alot, but I love to see such gorgeous colouring, it makes a whole lot of difference doesn't it. xx

Sandra H said...

This is so cute x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a super image, beautifully coloured, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Chris said...

You've brought this sweet image to life with your beautiful colouring, it's a perfect card for a young girl, I love it.
xx

Francesca said...

Beautiful card, wonderful coloring, love this image! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

Pat K said...

Fabulous colouring of this amazing CS image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x