Friday 6 October 2023

Colours of Autumn


Good morning my blog land friends, I hope the week
has treated you well, and you are feeling creative come on over and join us.

Over at Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist Challenge
the very talented Chris chose the theme, we would like to see your Autumn Colours.

Our lovely sponsor for this week is The Paper Shelter 


and they are offering one very lucky winner can choose 
3 digital images from their wonderful shop.
 
We got the beautiful Autumn Breeze to colour
I used my Copic markers I used a little bit of pencil on her hair 
because my markers were a bit dirty.



I have entered her into the following fun challenges.


Unicorn Challenge: #Wk 92 Autumn Or Halloween

Craft Rocket Challenge: #108 Autumn and/or Halloween 

The Paper Funday Challenge: #58 Anything Goes with the twist of Yellow Orange Green
Yellow in the dress, Green for the landscape and orange background paper.

The Paper Shelter Challenge: #570 For a Friend

My Time to Craft Challenge: #518 In the Garden 

I hope your weekend is brilliant my friends and you get 
time to do what you love with those you love, and still 
have plenty of time to relax, kick back and have some you time.

Thank you so much for stopping by I know time is precious,
thats why you taking the time from your busy day means a lot to me
stay safe my friends and keep it crafty!
much love, Bridget :) xx




 

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card and I love the scene Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Beautiful card, the image is lovely and the background scene is wonderful Bridget.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Bridget, you've coloured her perfectly and I wish I could create background scenes like this.
Hope your week is a happy one.
xx

lichazul said...

beautiful colors ,image and elements , congrats :)
happy weekend

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful coloring, Bridget! Love how you created the entire scene. Great choice of the scalloped die.

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful and the image is stunning

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous scene and beautiful coloring. Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Anet's Crafting said...

A fantastic card Bridget. Love your fabulous colouring of the Paper Shelter image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Wendy L said...

She looks fantastic, thanks for joining us at the MTTC challenge and