Tuesday 10 October 2023

Frappe, or not Frappe that is the question

 


Good Morning my blog land friends I hope you are well, its been a very 
warm October so far and the sun is out again today with its warm smile.
Are you doing anything nice with your day today?.

I would like to share a couple of cards I made over the weekend 
 one was partly made on World Card Making Day, it was only partly made
 because we had to take my little mischief maker to the vet, she had been
sick a few times and she and I were awake until 3am because she couldn't settle
  she was running a temperature.( when she is poorly, she is a momma's girl and so cuddly)
she has some antibiotics, the vet gave her a shot to help break the temperature  
and something to stop her being sick and now I have my little pandemonium 
back to normal 😂.

These are the cards I made from the World Card Making Day freebie
 and progression challenge that Sweet November Stamps held over the weekend,
There were three little mice in total, this little Frappe mouse was your prize for completing
a card and sharing it with the initial freebie Hot Coffee Mouse.
(I feel I must add that they were only free for the weekend)
The sentiment was from the Simon Says Stamp Halloween kit.





Have a wonderful day my friends, and thank you so much for stopping by 
it means a
lot to me 
Much love my friends
Bridget :) x



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

these are both fabulous Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Sorry to read about your sweet girl being poorly, nothing worse and its not like they can actually tell you is it, just happy she is feeling better..
Beautiful card Bridget, as always your colouring is wonderful and what cute images, just gorgeous. xx

Sandra H said...

So cute x

lichazul said...

So sweety image, gorgeous colors
Very pretty cards, congrats
Have a great day Bridget ☺️💐 hugs

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards, super cute! x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bridget I love, love these fabulous creations that little mouse image is delightful great work
hugs
lorraine x