Friday 13 October 2023

Monochrome, shades of purple



Good Friday morning blog land friends, I hope you are well and 
the week has been kind? It's been a slow week thankfully 
they usually just fly by and I'm never quite sure what day it is lol. 

to see your take Monochromatic, the very talented Ginny chose this weeks theme.

Our Brilliant sponsor for this weeks challenges is 


LeAnn's World 101 and one lucky winner get to choose 2 images from the store.

The lovely people over at LeAnn's world 101 gave us a couple of digital stamps to play
 with and I used Bouquet, the papers I used are called Purple Haze
from Paper Rose. I coloured the lovely bouquet with Copics.





 I have entered my card into the following fun challenges
A Perfect Time To Craft: # 10 October 2023
Pammie's Inky Pinkies: # PIP Challenge 2340
Happy Little Stampers: # HLS October Anything Goes With Dies
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: # 557 Penny's Challenge.

Thats about it from me today, I wish you all an amazing weekend
 and I hope you get some time to do something fun and relaxing.

Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much to me
because time is precious.
much love to you all and take care
Hugs Bridget xx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card I love the design.
Thank you for my birthday card and Have a lovely weekend Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, what a beautiful card. The image is so pretty and I love the colours.
Have a good weekend. xx

Chris said...

A super layout in those lovely purple monochromes and I LOVE the way you've coloured the pretty image, the yellow flowers really pop. It's a beautiful card. Hope you are well - have a fabulous weekend.
xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and the colours are stunning

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous floral bouquet and card!! Your coloring is amazing as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

coldwaters2 said...

What a superb creation it is so beautiful the image you have coloured to perfection the card design is top notch I love this Bridget
hugs
lorraine x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Helen x
DT