Friday 20 October 2023

Lots Of Layers

 


Hello blog landers I hope this finds you safe and well, I do hope you haven't 
been to badly effected by Storm Babet. My heart goes out to all of those that had it bad.

It's Anything Goes With a Twist over at Crafty Catz challenge, our brilliant
 twist theme was chosen by the lovely Janet and she has chosen Lots Of Layers.

Our wonderful sponsor for this week is Beccy's Place

And one very lucky winner will get an amazing $10 store voucher. 
such a brilliant prize.

This is my card for this weeks challenge, the image was a freebie from 
Beccy's Place Freebie page and its Pumpkins & Sunflowers.




I coloured the image with copics the papers are from Stampin Up they were 
a freebie from a few years ago. I really love Sunflowers so this image was a given lol.
I fussy cut the image and added some bling from Pretty Pink Posh.

I have entered my card into the following fun Challenges

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:# 116 Always Anything Goes
Passion For Markers: # 712 Dies and or Punches
                                      ( Circular die )
A Place To Start Challenge: # October 2023 Anything Goes 
Craft Rocket Challenge: # 108 Autumn and or Halloween
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges: #695 Halloween / Thanksgiving
Creative Knockouts Challenge: # 506 Anything Goes 

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend my friends,
 Thank you so very much for taking time to stop by it really 
means a lot to me because the most precious thing is time.

I hope you get to relax and have fun if you get the chance
Much Love xx
Hugs Bridget :) xx


12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning Autumn card
Have a nice weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Janette said...

Love the mono background it makes the images pop. This is gorgeous Bridget.
Stay safe. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Chris said...

The pumpkins and sunflowers in all their autumn glory rally pop against the monochrome background layers, a fabulous design and beautiful card.
have a lovely weekend.
xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card x

Darline Maes said...

Prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

jaybea said...

Lovely card like that you have made the background monochrome. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

Sheryl said...

A fantastic Autumnal card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted, Bridget! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Helen said...

Great card - love your paper choice.

Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

Helen x
DT