Friday 27 October 2023

A Cute Wee All Dressed Up Scottie



 Hello blog land friends happy Friday, I hope you are all well
Aren't the weeks going crazy fast, the clocks go back an hour on Sunday
so lighter mornings and darker evenings for a little while.
I do enjoy the darker evenings just because of the smell of coal fires
and that chill thats in the air. Theres a certain stillness that I find soothing.

So its time for another Anything Goes with a twist at Crafty Catz Challenge
and the lovely Billie chose the twist theme this week
 and its Any Four  Legged Critter.

Our amazing sponsor for this week is All Dressed Up and they are 


offering one very lucky winner 2 of their ever so cute images from their shop.

I used the oh so cute Little Scottie Dog, I just love pink and black together
 and it just so happens that I have had the perfect papers for ages now lol.





I went stash shopping and found these Kaisercraft Blushed Romance
papers. It feels good to shop your stash doesn't it, the black glitter card is by 
Tonic again shopped from stash so the only new thing is the cute little scottie 
dog that was provided for us from All Dressed up . I coloured him with
Copic markers. He reminds me of Jock from Lady and the Tramp.

I have entered this little cutie pie onto the following fun challenges.

The Papers Shelter Challenge: #573 Your Favourite Colour
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: # 558 Always Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday Card Making and craft Challenge: # Wk 42 Always Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge: #2342 Always Anything Goes except 5th Monday
All Dressed up Challenge: # October 2023 145 Always Anything Goes
Ching Chou Kuik Challenge: # October 20 23 Always Anything goes

Thank you all so much for stopping by, It means the absolute world to me!

Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend,

Much Love

Crafty Hugs Bridget :) x


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutley stunning colouring of this gorgeous dog wonderful card. Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Wow Bridget what a fab coloured card thanks for joining in at ADU and have a good week

Sandra H said...

Oh what a super cute image lovely card x

Janette said...

Oh Bridget these images of Scottie are taking me back. Just told Chrissy my friend had one many years ago 'Jock', he was adorable, but most dogs are aren't they...sorry I am waffling on hahaha I love this sweet card and those papers are gorgeous.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Chris said...

You've knocked this one out of the park Bridget- LOVE how you coloured the cute Scottie, he looks so real! Lovely colours and design too.
My O/H is delighted that the clocks are going back, he likes to walk Marvin early in the mornings and he's having to wait for it to get light enough to see where he's going!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us over at PIP…please join us again!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh I love the dark, cold nights too. Everything seems more cosy inside, and I sleep so much better in Winter.
Gorgeous colour combo! Your flowers and bow pop off the page and your papers are stunning. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Lori Podolsky said...

What a sweet and darling image and beautiful card, Bridget. Love it! Thanks for joining our new challenge on The Paper Shelter Blog. Good luck. Lori - DT

N-Eva said...

Oh my word...this is just SO CUTE and FABULOUS. I love the colours, sweet image and wonderful card design!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva