Friday 26 January 2024

Itchy bottom dog


 Good Morning My lovelies I hope this finds you well, Firstly

I would like to say a huge sorry for not getting back to everyone who commented

on my blog on the last challenge, I truly haven't had the time to get back to you all!

I didn't think that I was going to have time to make a card for this fortnights

 challenge, but I had more time than I thought, My Mum had been quite unwell

she didn't have a great Christmas and she is still feeling it it think.

On to the reason we are all here, Its the start of a new 

challenge at Crafty Catz Anything Goes with a Twist.... this challenges twist

was chosen by the lovely Billie and she chose Make Me Smile, its such a great

 theme and I really enjoyed it.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps

I love the humour in all of the digi stamps over there.

I used the hilarious Keep Off The Grass,

This dog looks like he's really calming that itch you can see the bliss on his face.


I used my trusty copics to colour the image,  the papers I used are from 
MFT Halloween papers but they really make the image stand forward.

I have entered the following fun challenges
Dream Valley Challenges: # 308 2 or more Papers.
Krafty Chicks Challenge: # 700 All Occasions
Digi Choosday Challenge: #3 Anything Goes Card Making, Craft, Paper Crafting
Star in My Pocket Challenge: #  54 Anything Goes/ Fairies 

I wish you all an amazing weekend and I will see you 
all here again soon,  Thank you all so much for stopping by.
Much love my friends and take care
Hugs Bridget :) xx



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card,
Have a great weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Sorry your mum hasn't been good Bridget, it must be so hard for her and all the family I know. I hope she soon feels more comfortable.
I love your card, the image is so fun and the colouring is brilliant.
Have a good weekend. xx

Chris said...

It's a brilliant image Bridget and your card is fabulous. I think any dog owner would smile at this! Sorry to hear your Mum has been unwell, it's far more important to spend your time with her than leaving comments. I hope she's feeling a lot better now.
Have a good weekend and look after yourself too.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Lol this is brilliant I love this image your colouring of it is top notch I have just seen Chris's card that made me smile as well I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAR STAMPZ challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Bridget. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. sending hugs to you and your mother x

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz Challenge Blog Dt Maria

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card and lovely colouring … it made me laugh…. Our kitty does the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz Challenge Blog Dt Maria