Friday 12 January 2024

Happy New Year...

 Good morning blog friends, I hope Christmas was really good to you all.

Did you get any lovely crafty bits and pieces if so then today is the day 

to show them off.

Its a new year and a new challenge over at 

Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist challenge,

we are now a fortnightly challenge and you can enter up to 

5 cards over the two week period.

Our theme for this fortnight is no patterned papers the

lovely Aunty Sue is easing us into the challenge year gently.

Our amazing sponsor is All Dressed Up, they have soooo many 

cute images on their Etsy shop, just pop on over and do some browsing

you never know you could be the lucky on and win 2 images from their store.

I have used Love to Bake isn't she so adorable , 

I coloured her with my trusty copics, I haven't used them much since

 November last year .


I have entered this cutie pie  into the following challenges

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends:  #221 Always Anything Goes

The Cuite Pie Challenge: # 190 Feeling Sentimental 

Digi Choosday Challenge: # Wk 1 ATG card making, Craft, Paper scrapbooking.

I have you have an amazing Fortnight my friends 

have fun and enjoy what you do. Thank you all so very much for stopping by

much love to you all and a very happy 2024

Hugs Bridget :) xx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card
Have a great weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and cute image

Janette said...

Happy new year to you and yours Bridget.
What a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully, very pretty.
Have a good weekend. xxx

Chris said...

Hi Bridget, Happy New Year to you and your family. Thank you so much for the gorgeous birthday card, so kind of you- and I love it!
Your card today is delightful, the lovely CAS design shows off the adorable image and your superb colouring skills perfectly.
Have a great weekend
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card Bridget and one of my fave images. have a good weekend

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Sarah said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card!! Thank you for sharing with The Cuties. Sarah