Friday 8 December 2023

Snowy Christmas trails

 Good Morning blog land friends I am really sorry I have been MIA all week

we have been playing musical rooms and I have had nowhere to sit  and come visit

your amazing blogs. 

Its Friday so you know its time for our new challenge.

Over at Crafty Catz Challenge Anything Goes With a Twist and

this weeks twist was chosen by the our lovely team leader Aunty Sue

and Sue has chosen Christmas.

There is no sponsor for this weeks Challenge but there will be a 

top 3 chosen but there will be no prize given, just one of our top 3 badges to 

put on your blog with pride.

For my card this week I used a Mos Digital Pencil image 

This little dude is only available from Mos Patreon page its worth joining 

because there are quite a few exclusives 




I wish you all a wonderful weekend my friends

much love and crafty 

Hugs Bridget xx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, this card is adorable, love the image, so cute.
Oh I bet you have loved have a change around, thats the best part of living in a larger house, I miss that really, not enough rooms here :))
Have a lovely weekend. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card such a cute image.
Have a nice weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fantastic card Bridget, your colouring of the little hedgie is amazing, as is the snowy background scene you created for him, this looks as if it should be in a child's story book.
Hope you have been feeling better this week, have a happy weekend.
xx

Sandra H said...

Oh that’s gorgeous x