Friday 1 December 2023

Make them smile



Good morning friends I am a little later then advertised,

I have woken with a headache nearly everyday this week

I think the only day I didn't was yesterday. Today its headache and backache

I put it down to having some chocolate yesterday and my gallbladder isn't have any of it.

So Im a little later then usual and  I've had a bit of a moan, its time to proceed lol.

Our new Anything Goes With a Twist Challenge over at Crafty Catz has

a Twist of Make Them Smile chosen by the very talented Ginny.


Our Wonderful Sponsor for this week is Sheepski Designs 

I do love their images, there is something for everyone.

and one lucky winner gets to choose 3 Images from the shop.

I have used the adoreable Taking a Break


Im going to cute this short because my headache is returning.

Much love to you all and have an amazing weekend
much love Bridget :) xx


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a Brilliant card
Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

What a fabulous image this is -poor old Santa is worn out and snatching a well-earned 40 winks, lovely papers and design- your colouring is just amazing!
I hope you feel better soon Bridget, look after yourself and keep away from the chocolate!
xx

Janette said...

Oh poor Bridget, I hope your head soon gives you a break, I remember how you suffer with migraine, my daughter is the same and you have my sympathy.
I love your sweet card, poor old Santa looks ready for a snooze.
Take care of yourself flower. xxxx

Dotty Jo said...

You can almost hear him saying 'Phew!'. This is gorgeous, Jo x

Sandra H said...

Great card think he deserves the rest x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bridget sorry that you have not been well headaches are not nice things to have especially nearly every day maybe it's a trip to the doctors? Bridget I absolutely love, love this festive creation that image is brilliant the papers and card design are top notch.
hugs
lorraine x