Friday 24 November 2023

Christmas Shopping Joy


 Hello blogland friends I hope this finds you well, I am so unprepared 
for my up and coming Craft Fair on Sunday. I'm very apprehensive 
about it. Its a really good job I'm sharing a couple of tables with my cousin
and bestie because I have makers block yep the sewjo and mojo are on holiday it think lol.

Over at Crafty Catz anything goes with a twist Challenge this week 
our twist should you choose to use it is Christmas Or Winter
The very talented Chris chose the theme.

Our wonderful sponsor for the weeks challenge is Hetty Clare Art



 you really need to go and check out her shop she has a 50%  off all her digis
in a Black Friday Sale.

We were lucky enough to have been given some cute images to colour
I used Country Girl Christmas, I coloured the image with copics I drew
 the background and used some Tim Holtz Snowfall Paste for the lush frozen effect.



I used background papers from Crafty Wizard named Warm and Peaceful.

I have entered my favourite following challenges.


Have a wonderful weekend my friends thank you so much
 for stopping by it means so much to me.
Much love and crafty hugs
Bridget :) x

9 comments:

Janette said...

What a brilliant scene Bridget, those big windows are fabulous, she looks like she has been on a real shopping spree, I loved those Christmas shopping days, lots of fun.
I hope you do well at the fair, I am sure your cards alone will be snapped up, have fun. xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

You've created the perfect background for this sweet little shopper, so clever, the 'snow' looks fab too. As always your colouring is spot on, a really lovely Christmas card.
Hope your craft fair goes well- just relax and enjoy it.
xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and adorable image x

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful creation Bridget I love the image you have chosen to use and your colouring is top notch. I know you will do so well on Sunday you are such a talented crafter and it shows in everything you create and the more you fret the better the day will turn out it always does, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic card Bridget. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Your hand-drawn background looks amazing and goes really well with the pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sheryl said...

A lovely crad.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Sheryl said...

I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Jana Forrest said...

Bridgit you are so creative. Love your coloring and the background. Thanks for playing along over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT