Friday 17 November 2023

Three favourite colours



 Good morning blog land friends, happy Friday to you all.

I hope the week has been kind to you all and you are feeling 

up for a little crafty fun, its a great way to unwind.

Over at Crafty Catz Challenge anything goes with a twist we'd like you 

to show us your 3 favourite colours, our twist theme was chosen by the talented 

Billie.

Our amazing sponsor for this week is Dr Digi's House of Stamps

and one lucky winner gets to choose 2 digis from the shop.

Our sponsors were kind enough to give us some images and this is what I created with mine.

I gave this card to my BIL, I used papers fro MFT Halloween release papers and


 Eric the Extra image, then chose the markers to match the papers. Luckily enough

all of these beautiful colours are on my favourite list.

I have entered the following always fun challenges.

Creatalicious Challenge: #271 ATG with option of Thanksgiving 

The Creative Crafters Challenge: # 70 Always ATG

Digi Choosday Challenge: # wk 45 ATG

Pammies Inky Pinkies: # 2345 ATG except 5th Monday of the Month

Have a wonderful weekend my friends, I have a lot of prepping to do

for an up and coming craft fair , its next Sunday and I only have a few things to sell

at the moment. 

so I had better get a wriggle on lol.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends.

Thank you so very much for stopping by it means the absolute world to me

Much love 

Bridget :) xx

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous card
Have a wonderful weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, what a fabulous image, I love how you coloured him up, what a great fun card.
Your craft fair sounds good, have fun doing your prep. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant, fun creation Bridget I must admit I do love these digis they always seem to bring a smile to your face, great colours I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

A really fun card for your BIL, fabulous colouring as always and your colour choice is lovely.
Good luck with the craft fair- sounds as if you have a busy week ahead!
xx

Sandra H said...

Aww this card is so cute love the image x

Loose Stitches said...

Great creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx