Friday 10 November 2023

Let it sparkle


Hello blog land friends, I hope you are doing ok? That the week has been

kind and you are up for some fun? 

If  making a project is fun for you and it is in your future then why not 

come on over to Crafty Catz Challenge Anything Goes with a Twist.

I chose the theme for this weeks twist and its Let It Sparkle.

We have an amazing sponsor over at Last Minute Manda


 for this weeks challenge and one very lucky winner get to choose

3 sets from her amazing store. 

We were given some cute images to play with for this challenge, 

I used Gnome Christmas Eve you get 6 cute little Gnomes in this set

each with a different Christmas element.



I used Swell Noel papers from K&Company that have been in my stash
for a good few years, to set my little Gnome off I used the Star Snowflake die 
from Waffle Flower because I cannot resist a beautiful snowflake lol.

I have entered this little chap into the following fun challenges
Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge:  #Anything Goes With Dies
Krafty Chicks Challenge:  #689 Christmas week
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge:  # Anything Goes with option of Bah Humbug
Unicorn Challenge:  #93 Christmas
Jans Digi Stamps Challenges: November Anything Goes

I hope you all have an amazing Friday and that if you have a little free time
you will pop on over and join us.

Thank you so much for stopping by it means the world to me
Much love and happy Friday my friends. 
Hugs Bridget



11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card love the design .
Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Bridget and what a lovely, festive card. I do love Gnomes, so cute, this is a gorgeous card.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Chris said...

Cute little gnome, beautiful design and so much lovely sparkle, a fun and festive card today Bridget.
Hope your Mum is doing ok.
xx

Alyson Mayo said...

Cute card - love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bridget this is absolutely gorgeous I can see all the lovely sparkle and I adore that cute gnome this is super
hugs
lorraine x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a cute holiday card! I love your cute glittery gnome and great textured background. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image - love the sparkles, thanks for sharing!!!

Toni said...

So shiny and sparkly. Swoon!

7Bit said...

Enjoyed your post! Your perspective adds depth to the topic. Can't wait for more from you.

foleysfriend said...

Love the sparkle and shine on your card. It makes the card feel very festive. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.

Helen said...

So cute - love all the sparkle.

Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge and Happy New Year.

Helen x
DT