Thursday 9 November 2023

Lighting Up


                                       Hello blog friends I send my deepest apologies to the ladies 

over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge for being late

 with my Guest DT spot post,  was awake for most of the early hours 

listening for my mum because she a funny turn around 2:30am

I had to help her out she was confused and bewildered.

Plus my friends and I started back at Slimming World this week

and I completely forgot about my post.  I shall in future  

write them in advance then I only have to add them to challenges .


It's always anything goes at Penny Paper Crafty Challenge

they are such friendly ladies and always so welcoming 

I was provided with this lovely Ching Chou Kuik Lighting up

image I coloured her with copics and made a vintage style card.



To get the lovely antique look i used Tim Holts Distress Mica Stain
they really do shimmer and shine .
I have entered the following challenges

Allsorts Challenge : # wk 753 The Great outdoors or Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday Challenge: # wk 44 Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze: # 210 November Anything Goes
Have a lovely rest of the week my friends and my 
sincerest apologies for being late

Much love and crafty hugs Bridget :) xx
 




4 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
DT Mervi

Liz said...

Lovely creation, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

brenda said...

A delightful Fairy image and pretty soft colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Janette said...

How did I miss this I wonder, its so pretty, a gorgeous card Bridget. xx