Friday 23 February 2024

Over the back garden fence


Hello lovelies its time for another for another fun challenge over at 
Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist, this weeks challenge was 
chosen by the very talented Chris,  Chris would like to see more than
one fold, I had a massive brain fart and forgot this weeks theme so I 
didn't add the extra fold.

Our awesome Sponsor for this week is Beccy's Place and one lucky 


winner will get a $10 gift voucher for her amazing store.

I used the wonderfully cute and whimsical Over the back Fence 

I coloured the image with copic markers 
it was so easy to colour because of these whimsical and charismatic 
dogs they all look so aloof I love them, I thought the Staffy needed the 
raised white eyebrow it seemed to suit his character.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends and
thank you so much for stopping by
Much love you guys
Hugs Bridget



 

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An amazing card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Wonderful card Bridget, I just love the image, those pooches are adorable and you coloured them up beautifully.
I hope your ok, have a nice weekend. xx

Chris said...

Oh Bridget, we've all done that! how many times have I made a DT card and forgotten about the theme!!! It's a fabulous card, I love that cute image, imagine these three grinning at you over the fence! As always, amazing colouring that brings them to life.
Have a good weekend
xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful piece of work x

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, I love, love, love that image they look such fun can't help but smile great colouring
hugs
lolo x