Friday 22 March 2024

Embossed background

 


Good morning peeps long time no see, i had that awful cough that was 

making the rounds, This morning i woke up with a headache so thats 

why my post is a little later then advertised. I've also been having a inner battle

with my depression lately, there are days that i would like to just pull the

duvet over my head and hide away.

Its time for some fun over at Crafty Catz Anything Goes with a twist challenge

and our twist is use an Embossing Folder we would love it if you used one 

but it is not an essential.  

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter

there 3 of there super cute images up for grabs.

This super cute image is Wearing Spring I coloured her with Copics but 

I couldn't get enough depth in the creases of her dress with the colour combo I

chose.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend 

much love to you all

Keep it Crafty

Bridget

6 comments:

tilly said...

she looks verypretty, I have just had two weeks of the dreaded cough, talk about sore ribs lol, hope you soon feel better x

Chris said...

You've coloured this pretty image superbly Bridget- her dress looks great to me and I love the colour. The embossed background is gorgeous!
So sorry to read that you've been struggling, hope that things soon improve for you.
Sending hugs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

coldwaters2 said...

Love this beautiful, colourful card Bridget the image is certainly strutting her stuff that background looks amazing, I am sorry that you are struggling with your depression I know exactly what you mean I am in the same boat have been for more years than I care to remember I hope that as the day goes on that you feel better
hugs
lolo x

Sandra H said...

So pretty